While I love putting together these "Currently" posts, I never seem to be able to get around to it! The weekends fly by so quickly and I end up sipping Sunday posts altogether.
Well, in the spirit of getting more organized and punctual when it comes to blogging (I posted every day this week so you know I'm off to a good start this year!), Here's a list of things I'm enjoying currently:
- Watching: The Golden Globes - I've written down a list of my predictions and once again, I'm #teamleo. What are your awards show predictions?
- Listening: Serial Season 2 - ohmygod this season is so amazing! I really enjoyed the first season and I wasn't sure how she would top it but the whole situation around Bowe Bergdahl had me incredibly intrigued!
- Reading: One More Thing by BJ Novak - I just finished reading this book! I got it for Christmas from Jen and I didn't get around to reading it until this week but the stories were all hilarious and pretty thought-provoking at times. Definitely going to do a review on this at some point
- Eating: Slow-Cooked Breakfast Casserole - I did a whole post on how I made these delicious breakfast items here. Check it out!
- Drinking: Chinatown Coffee Co. - My post on this amazing coffee shop is here. Read all about it!
- Wearing: BCBG Bangle - I received this bangle for Christmas and I've been wearing it non-stop! It's so pretty and the words are optimistic! I just love it!
Have a great week!