Good evening lovelies!
I had a great time trying to go and complete all the items from my January Bucket List this past month so I decided to come up with a list for February! I've managed to complete the following:
- Visit a DC restaurant week restaurant
- Go see a Kennedy Center show
- Watch all Oscar-nominated films
- Go ice-skating in the Sculpture Garden
- Take a walk with a Starbucks peppermint mocha
Five out of seven - not too bad, right?
Anyways, here are the items for February:
- See the Chinese New Years festival: DC's Chinatown has a big celebration every year and I've yet to go! This is going to be my year! Fun fact: It's the year of the Monkey this year.
- Send Jen my annual Galentine's day package: My best friend Jen and I send each other a care package full of fun trinkets and snacks for "Galentine's Day." I have a couple ideas in mind for what to put in it. I can't wait!
- Watch the Academy Awards: My roommates and I are going to make a list of predictions and play a drinking game this year! Honestly though, I just want to see Leonardo DiCaprio come out a winner. #justiceforleo!
- Do a closet purge before spring: I have really been putting off cleaning my closet since I moved in so I want to get it done before March. Maybe I'll do a post on that?
- Visit the National Portrait Gallery: I've been to this museum quite a few times but I think I want to go again. I'm actually thinking of starting a series on the blog called "#Museuming" where I talk about some of the amazing museums (especially all of the Smithsonians) in DC. Let me know if that's a post you guys would like to read!
- Take a Staycay: February will be a particularly busy month for me at work. We have a HUGE conference that we'e been planning all year. I'm told that there will be a lot of overtime involved as well! I booked a day after the conference to take off when I plan to stay at home and just do nothing. Hard work deserves a break every once in a while, don't you think?