- Reread Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Someone told me that reading Harry Potter as an adult is a very different experience from reading it as a kid. That sounds exciting to me and any excuse to read Harry Potter is a good one!
- See the new giant panda cub Bei Bei at the Smithsonian National Zoo: I absolutely adore pandas and seeing a baby panda sounds like heaven!
- Visit a DC Restaurant Week restaurant: I think I've only participated in restaurant week twice in my eight years of living here. Let's make this month year three!
- Go see a Kennedy Center show: The DC Kennedy Center has free shows every day (called the Millenium Stage). I used to go all the time but I got busy. I'm going to make time to get more cultured this month.
- Watch all Oscar-nominated films: The Academy Awards will be in February and they'll be announcing the nominees on the 14th. I will try to get through all of the ones nominated for best picture.
- Go ice-skating at the Sculpture Garden: Though this is a big DC tradition, I've yet to do it! For shame! I'll be sure to do it this year!
- Take a walk with a peppermint mocha from Starbucks: As tradition dictates :]
Thanks for reading!