Good evening lovelies!
Another week has come and gone and as busy and hectic as my schedule was, I had a great weekend to make up for it! I spent quality time with great people and did fun things and I'm excited to share with you guys some of the better parts of my week:
- Reading: The Psychopath Test - I took a break from Brooklyn on Fire and read this book by Jon Ronson. I'm a big fan of Jon Ronson and I think he's a great storyteller! I heard him talk about this book on a TED talk and I'd been interested in reading more about it. I highly recommend it and I think I may do a review of this soon!
- Watching: Game of Thrones season 6 - I had been waiting all year for this!!! Is Jon Snow really dead or isn't he? Gotta know now!
- Listening: Owen Danoff from The Voice - My roommate's friend is currently a contestant on The Voice under the tutelage of Adam Levine! It's so exciting to see a familiar face on TV every week and I highly encourage everyone to vote for Owen Danoff or buy his music on iTunes! He's seriously great!
- Eating: Apple Roses - I went to an American themed party in celebration of a friend getting his citizenship. Someone suggested baking an apple pie but as I'm not exactly the best pie-baker, I made these instead. I think they turned out decently and I'm planning on writing a post on how I did it this week!
- Wearing: ASOS maxi from this post - This dress was a bit of an impulse buy and it's honestly so different from my usual style. I'm really glad I bought it because it's so pretty, drapes perfectly when worn, and (most importantly) incredibly comfortable!
- Drinking: Soju - I had a really bad craving for Korean food so I went to a Korean fusion restaurant called Mandu's for some sojutinis and bibimbap! So yummy!
Thanks for reading!