I can't believe how quickly this month went by and that we're now approaching mid-2016! I feel like so much has happened already and I have so much more to do!
Last month's bucket list was a half success - I took a random trip, I spent Mother's Day with my mother, and did the Embassy Tour - but I still wish I could have done more so I decided to re-add some of the things I didn't manage to get to last month to this month's bucket list!
- Picnic at Jazz in the Garden: Every summer the Smithsonian institution holds musical series called "Jazz in the Garden" at the Sculpture Garden on Fridays. They usually have excellent musicians and if you can manage to snag an area to sit in (it's normally very crowded), it's a fun and relaxing way to start your weekend.
- Attend a ball: I was invited to attend the Army Birthday Ball and I'm quite excited!
- Have drinks by the pool: I get a bit body-conscious but I'm trying to be better at accepting myself and all of my (perceived) flaws. I can't think of a better and more fun way to do that than inviting my friends over for drinks and tanning by the pool!
- Attend a concert: There are literally tons of concerts in DC in the summer. I just want to be able to make at least one. I used to go all the time when I was younger but my work schedule has kept me away :[
- Go to a baseball game: I had this on my last month's bucket list but I really want to go to one!
What are some of the things on your bucket list for June?