Wow, I can't believe it's already May - Where did April go??
With the start of a new month comes my Bucket List. I had a pretty successful time with last month's bucket list and managed to cross off four of the six items! Here's my list for May:
- Do the DC Embassy Tour: Every May in DC, the embassies open their doors to visitors who wish to learn more about said country's culture, history, and food! It's a lot of fun and as I haven't done this since my university days, I believe it's high time I revisit the DC tradition!
- Watch a baseball game: This is a travesty but I've never gone to watch a baseball game, even though I live four metro stops away from the Nationals stadium! I decided that this is the year to change that! Nats game, here I come!
- Spend Mother's Day pampering my mom: Because why not? My mother certainly deserves it!
- Buy fresh flowers: To be honest I'm not normally one to buy flowers because I personally hate taking care of them. But there's something to be said about fresh flowers on a warm day that just perks up a dull room!
- Go on an impromptu trip: I'm not sure where I want to go yet but I do want to just take off and go on a mini-vacation this month!
What are some of the things on your bucket list this month?