Whew, another week has gone by and we're almost in July!
I am currently dealing with a cold (summer colds are the worst) but I've been keeping myself hydrated and eating warm soup. I even went out for Pho on Saturday night so hopefully I'll make a speedy recovery.
Enough about my cold though, onto the list:
- Reading: About Bullet Journaling - A coworker introduced me to a concept of organizing called 'bullet journaling' and it's quite interesting! It's basically a customizable system of organizing your schedule, to-do lists, notebook, or some combination of all and more. I've been trying to find a new way to organize my life because I'm realizing as I get older that I have different organizing needs than I did when I was younger. It's certainly worth reading about.
- Eating: Homemade kimchi - Growing up in a Korean family, I didn't appreciate how much I love kimchi until I had to move out. My mother makes large batches of kimchi and always leaves a bit of extra for me to take.
- Wearing: Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream - I finally ran out of my TonyMoly panda hand cream that I reviewed here. I did order another jar but I needed hand cream now so I bought the Burt's Bees hand cream to use in the meantime. I find it really moisturizing, maybe more than the TonyMoly, but a bit too moisturizing. It's a once a week product, not an everyday.
- Watching: Game of Thrones - I feel like I mention this show all the time, but tonight's the season finale! Can't wait!
- Drinking: Citron tea - Like I mentioned earlier, I have been dealing with a cold this weekend which means lots of tea! My favorite is this citron tea that you can find in a lot of Asian grocery stores. It's a combination of lemon, honey and citrus enzymes and when mixed with hot water, creates a soothing tea perfect for sore throats!
Thanks for reading!