- Reading: California guide book - I have a trip to California planned next month and I'm so excited! Brian is originally from there and he graciously invited me to visit! I can read all the guide books I want, all I want to eat is a burger from In-n-Out though.
- Eating: Le Diplomate - Like I mentioned earlier, I met Brian's dad earlier this week and we all had dinner at this french restaurant. The food is excellent and I highly recommend their radish crudite and scallops!
- Watching: The Bachelorette - I actually have never watched an episode prior to this season but after hearing a friend raving about one of the characters (Chad), I fell through a rabbit hole and it's now a new guilty pleasure! It's like watching a train wreck! I know none of the relationships being fostered on the show could possibly be healthy but I can't look away!
- Wearing: ASOS longline bikini - I bought this last year but it's still cute! They have one size available right now but they have a bunch of other cute swimsuits that are pretty affordable!
- Drinking: Romarin cocktail - I had this for the first time at Le Diplomate and it's delicious! It consists of vodka, rosemary and grapefruit! It's a great summery cocktail for a warm evening!
- Obsessed with: J.Crew scallop swimsuit - I keep talking about swimsuits (and I may do a post on this too) but I got this scalloped one-piece and I think it's darling! It's a bit conservative but I personally like it a lot and I can't wait to wear it this summer!
Sunday, June 12, 2016
I had a whirlwind of a week - I met my boyfriend's family for the first time and went to my first baseball game (thus fulfilling an item on my June bucket list) and I hosted a pool party this weekend! To say my social life is on fleek would be an understatement! Now, onto my list of things I'm enjoying currently: