The end of another week has come and another Monday is to arrive. I've been so jetlagged for most of the week but I'm looking forward to rebooting into another one.
Now, onto some of the things I've enjoyed currently:
- Reading: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari - I finally finished Freedom's Child (review will be up soon) and picked up this book. I went to Powell's Books and saw that they had this up as one of their bestsellers. I'd been meaning to read this as it had great reviews and I wasn't disappointed! It's non-fiction and all about how technology and modern culture has changed the dating landscape for today's singles. I highly recommend it!
- Listening: The Wild Reeds - I caught them playing the song "Where I'm Going" in Portland and I was very intrigued. They're a great indie-folk band for those who are into that.
- Eating: Phil''s Fish Market - This Californian treat was where Brian took me when we toured Monterey. Apparently this is a Northern Californian sweet spot place that used to be small but has blown up in recent years. I had clam chowder in a bread bowl and it was delicious!
- Watching: The Little Prince on Netflix - I was so excited to watch this as Le Petit Prince was one of my favorite books! It is adorable and you should check it out!
- Wearing: Sole Society Tiia pumps - I have two pairs of these shoes: one in the black color, and another in the nude "adobe" color. They are fabulous and an affordable alternative to the Valentino Rockstud pumps. Every time I wear them, I get so many compliments!
Thanks for reading!