- Sheet mask: I find the time they turn off the lights in flight the best time to get my sheet mask on! I got this Créme blueberry mask from Jen. Honestly, no one really pays attention to me when I do this and I noticed other women doing this as well. It is great at warding off the drying of my skin from the recycled air.
- Eyeshadow palette: I carry one does-all eyeshadow palette when I travel. My Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay is perfect for that! After I use my sheet mask, I use the neutral colors to bring a bit of depth to my eyes. I try not to use heavy eyeliner on the plane in case of turbulence. I just use dark shadows as liner. I do this so that I'd be ready to go by the time I land.
- Hand lotion: Where would I be without hand lotion? I have particularly dry skin so lotion is a must! I use my L'Occitane lotion - it's my favorite!
- Sleep mask: Beauty sleep is important! I carry a sleep mask or I request one from the flight attendants if they have them. I know it's hard for me to sleep when a passenger nearby has their light on so I cover my eyes and get some shut eye.
- Mascara: Instead of eyeliner, I opt to darken my lashes. I like my waterproof Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara for just the occasion!
What are your flight beauty essential?