- Philosophy A-Z cream: I find this to be hydrating while providing a light coverage (I don't need too much) and also has SPF 20. It conceals, covers, and protects. Perfect for saving time!
- Nars "The Multiple" in 'Portofino': I swipe a bit of this on the high points of my cheeks and this blends in no time!
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Eyeliner: The minute eyeliners started coming out in pen form, I rejoiced because it allowed me to create quick cat-eyes without the mess! I love this one by Maybelline because it's thin, dark, and does not flake (super important for my monolid eyes)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: I literally only need one coat of this mascara for my eyes too look open and awake! I usually get waterproof versions of mascaras to keep my short stick-straight-down and sparse lashes lifted and volumized.
- Dior Addict "Glow" lipstick: This is seriously just a very good lipstick to have when you're on the go and don't have a mirror handy. It will pigment your lips using your skin's natural pH (so the color will look a bit different on everyone). Check out my review of this product here.
What items do you use when you're on the go?