Happy National Coffee Day! As I'm sure you've picked up from the name of this blog, I am a huge coffee lover! In honor of the here are a few posts from my "Coffee Break" series (should I bring those back?)
I'm also including a list of places you can get free (or discount) coffee today as well:
- Dunkin' Donuts: Get a hot medium coffee for 66 cents today (for 66 years in business!)
- Krispie Kreme: Not only will you get a free coffee when you go to any participating Krispie Kreme today, you'll get a free glazed donut as well! Sweet!
- Wawa: Get yourself to a Wawa (they're all having this promotion today) for a free cup of joe!
- Peet's Coffee & Tea: Get a free cup of coffee with the purchase of any food order today only!
- Starbucks: No free coffee here (unfortunately) but they will be donating one coffee tree for every cup of Mexico Chiapas coffee sold today.
- McDonald's: Get a free iced coffee if you download their app!
Thanks for reading!