- Reading: Blog on Ivanka Trump items - I try to stay away from politics on this blog because but with the way election is this cycle, I really can't sit idly by while a candidate for President goes on to insult and endanger an entire gender. I believe that anyone eligible to vote should vote for who they think will be the best president but like Belle from The Work Edit, I can't contribute to the Trump empire. If you think I'm wrong, a respectful dialogue is encouraged in the comments. I've never had to delete a comment before, but as I know politics can cause hairy discussions, I would like to reiterate that respectful discourse and constructive criticism is always welcome.
- Drinking: Salted caramel mocha at Starbucks - This is an unpopular opinion but I'm sort of over Pumpkin Spice Lattes (the world gasps!) but I can't get enough of salted caramel mochas! If you haven't tried them yet I recommend it, especially if you love mochas in general!
- Wearing: Murad hydrating essence - I wrote a brief description of this product in this post before but this has been life-changing! As I've said many times before, I have dry skin with eczema so any product that helps hydrate my skin and retain moisture is a must-buy for me!
- Watching: Breakfast at Tiffany's - I have seen this Audrey Hepburn movie so many times but as Brian had never watched it, I made him sit with me for a movie night. He begrudgingly loved it (haha)
- Eating: Slow cooked chicken with broccoli and cheddar - I posted the recipe of this dish yesterday but I'm going to have plenty to eat this upcoming week!
Thanks for reading!