Today, I wanted to share a recipe I've been sitting on for almost a year! It's a slow cooker recipe that involves cheese, chicken, and broccoli (my favorites!) This is a recipe that serves about 4-6 but as I mentioned in my previous post about what I eat, I make this dish once and I have lunch for about a week!
Let me know if any of you guys try this!
Slow Cooked Chicken with Broccoli and Cheddar
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounce can of cream of chicken soup
- 14 ounce can of cheddar soup
- 14 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cups steamed broccoli florets
1. Add both soups, broth, paprika, and garlic salt into the slow cooker and whisk.2. Add the chicken breasts and push them to the bottom of the pot. Turn on the heat at this time to low and cook for 6 hours (or put the heat on high and cook for 3 hours)3. Once the chicken is done cooking, shred them with two forks.4. Stir in the steamed broccoli and the sour cream5. Keep the slow cooker on low and let it sit for 10 more minutes.6. Serve over steamed rice.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 5