I thought it would be a fun idea to put together a list of things to do with a date this fall. I'm no dating expert but it's fun to have someone who'll go on excursions with me. Even if you don't have a romantic partner in your life, some of these activities are fun to do with a close friend for bonding time:
- Cook together: This is something I really enjoy doing - finding a recipe on Pinterest I've never tried and cooking with Brian. It's a bit difficult for me to give up control in the kitchen but the results have always been worth it.
- See a play: There are usually plays playing for reasonable prices around. Brian and I got season tickets to the DC Shakespeare theater for a really good price! It's fun to dress up a bit and watch a story unfold live.
- Netflix and chill: The ever-popular date night (my personal favorite). Movie nights in don't have to be boring though. The last time Brian and I did this, he was sweet enough to light tea candles all around and have a tray full of food - popcorn, chips and guac, candy, the works! We tried our hand at a blanket fort but gave up half way.
- Get a library card together: This is something I have really been meaning to do, but haven't had time to do so. I really miss going to a library every week and checking out books! A local library card is a useful thing to have and making library dates is fun (no matter how much they call you a nerd for it).
- Take a class together: Another one I've been meaning to do. Brian expressed an interest in taking a photography class and it's something I'd like to do too! It'll definitely come in handy for this blog :]
Do you have any ideas for date night?