- Philosophy A-Z cream: I love this base because it's like a BB cream but better! If I have time in the morning, I will apply this with a foundation brush but when I had only minutes to spare, I've applied this with my hands with success as well. It's just an overall great base for your makeup.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Inked in Pink': With a very light hand, I apply this on the center of my eyelids. I find it gives a nice and subtle highlight.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Creamy Beige': I apply this matte brown color to the outer edge of my eyes for a bit of warmth and to tone down the brightness of the pink eyeshadow.
- Maybelline Master Precise Ink Eyeliner: I love this eyeliner! It really compares well with the high end eyeliners! It's dark, it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge!
- Nars 'The Multiple' in 'Portofino': This creamy blush has lasted me for a year! I just dab a bit on the high points on my cheeks and blend it out with a brush.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious mascara: I always apply mascara after giving my eyeliner some time to dry and set. I curl my lashes and apply this mascara. I've only used this for a month but I really like how long my lashes look (which is huge for me because I have short stick-straight-down lashes).
- Dior Addict Lip Glow: Since this is an every day look, I like to go with a natural and muted lip. I did a review of this product a while back and while the staying power could be better, I really like this, especially for a look like this.
What does your everyday makeup routine look like?