- Simple Eye Cream: This was a good item this summer! It has a cooling effect on my eyes that really helped tone down the puffiness!
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: Another fantastic item for the summer - it gives you this 'just got back from the beach' hair that I find perfect during the warm season! Glad I managed to use this up and I will most definitely be repurchasing!
- Aveeno "Positively Radiant" moisturizer: I really love this moisturizer, and I've been using this since college! It is perfect for sensitive skin and makes my skin feel lovely and soft! That said, I'm going to take a break from this product, just because I want to try other moisturizers - it unfortunately doesn't quite make the cut to my eczema-prone skin, but for everyone else this would be an excellent product to have in your skin care routine!
- Maybelline "Lash Sensational" mascara: This was such a hyped mascara and I must admit, it lives up to the hype! The only thing I didn't like about this particular mascara was the wand, but I now have the same mascara in a black tube that has a straighter wand and is more my speed.
- Philosophy A-Z cream: Oh man was this a skin-saver this summer! It provides a sheer, yet buildable, coverage with SPF and ample moisture!
- Batiste dry shampoo: I love Batiste products but I hate the white powder residue it leaves in my hair. I know they have a formula for dark hair but I wanted to use this one up before I went to buy a new one so I'm glad this one was used up.
Thanks for reading!