I can't believe that winter is only actually starting tomorrow but today is the last official day of Autumn! It's a bit hard to take in considering how cold it's been the last few weeks but here we are. And here are a few things I absolutely loved this past Fall:
- Catherine Malandrino boots - (seen here and here) I snatched these gorgeous boots up from Nordstrom Rack and I've been wearing them everywhere! They are a great affordable alternative to Stuart Weitzman's Highland boots and incredibly comfortable to boot (pun intended)!
- H&M lace sweater - (seen here and here) Jen has created a hashtag for this sweater on Instagram (#datshirt) because it seriously goes with everything! I can dress it up or down and layer it! It's been my wardrobe workhorse for sure!
- J.Crew Toothpick jeans - (seen here) I was in the market for a new well-fitting pair of jeans and I settled on this pair from J.Crew. They are so comfortable and they've become my new go-to pair. Definitely going to be wearing them a lot this winter as well!
- Essie Gel Couture polish - These were all the rage on the internet and I can totally understand why! The colors are gorgeous! I loved the red 'Rock the Runway' shade for the winter!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Barely Beige' - This is seriously the best cream eye shadow I've ever used! This is a matte brown-beige shade that's perfect for my outer v, but also would make a great shadow to use on its own. Love the formula, color payoff, and it lasts forever.
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence - I received a sample version of this for free but once I ran out, I had to get the full sized bottle! It is amazing!! It will set you back $78 (it's a bit pricey). I think it's worth it and a little bit definitely goes a long way! I'll do a review on this soon!
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry - I wrote a review on this book because it was probably my favorite book I read this year! If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it, especially if you love Roald Dahl or Neil Gaiman like I do!
- Stranger Things - I hopped on the Stranger Things bandwagon this past Autumn and it was perfect for Halloween!
What were some of your favorites in Autumn?