September has been an awesome month for reading! Most of my friends know I'm an avid reader so they all got me books for my birthday (no complaints here!) Here are some of the books I've gotten or bought this month. I've either finished reading or started reading a lot of these and I'm so excited to have a bunch of things to review for you guys soon!
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman (review here)
- My Grandmother Asked me to Tell You She's Sorry by Frederik Backman (SOOO good so far!!)
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
- Good Omens, by Neil Gaiman
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari (I'll have a review up soon)
- Freedom's Child by Jax Miller (review here)
Can you tell I love Neil Gaiman?
Thanks for reading!