Well it's finally the last day of 2016. It's been a rough year for a lot of us so I'm really looking forward to January. On top of my 2017 goals, here are some of my bucket list items for January 2017:
- Go on a Friends-cation: My friends and I are leaving town during Inauguration weekend. I'm really excited to leave DC during a time where the city is sure to be congested and tensions will be high.
- Clean up iPhone photos to make space: I have been so bad at cleaning up the photos on my phone but I want to start getting into the habit of it so I can be sure I'll always have space for new pictures.
- Go ice skating at the sculpture garden: This item was on an old bucket list and I still haven't gone! I want to be sure to do it before winter ends though.
- Bake french macarons: I baked macarons by scratch recently but they didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted them to. I want to perfect the recipe and bake amazing macarons (and maybe share the recipe here?)
- Start apartment hunting: While I love where I live now, I am looking for a bit of a change. Plus, Brian and I have been talking about moving in together and finding a place that would work for both of our lifestyles so the hunt should start in January!
Thanks for reading!