Wow, first "Currently" post of 2017!
...Which is probably a weird time to tell you guys that I'm planning on taking a short break from outfit posts. I had a rough week and with the snow and the freezing cold we had this past weekend, I thought this was a sign that I should focus on writing about things that really matter to me instead of going picture-heavy with outfit posts. But not to worry, I'm making plans for outfit posts the week after. I just want to try something new.
That said, here are a few things I am enjoying currently:
- Writing: My new tumblr - I made a new Tumblr guys! Go check it out if you can. It' going to be a companion blog to my main blog but I'm hoping to use it as an extension to my Instagram (which I hope you also check out if you aren't already).
- Wearing: Sperry Top-Sider Sweetwater duck boots - I finally got myself a pair of duck boots for the winter (like pretty much every blogger out there now). They are unbelievably warm and were perfect during the snow flurries we got! I didn't slip once!
- Watching: Bachelor - After watching last season's Bachelorette, I'm hooked! I'm really interested in seeing who's going to come out on top and who Nick Viall will choose!
- Drinking: Union Drinkery - Brian and I spent New Years Eve at this local DC bar. They have excellent cocktails with a hipster vibe, but in a way that's not pretentious, if that makes sense? If you're ever in the area definitely check this place out!
- Playing: Mario Run on iPhone - I got so excited when this game came out on iPhone! How many toads have you guys collected?
Thanks for reading!