- Reading: Jon Stewart - Beyond the Moments of Zen by Bruce Watson - Jen got this book for me for Galentine's day and it's been such a great read! I didn't know much about Jon Stewart other than the fact that he was an excellent host of The Daily Show and I was sad to see him leave (though, I really do like Trevor Noah).
- Listening: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch - I've been on a audio book kick and I really love this one. If you may recall, Jen wrote a book review on this and she raved about it so it had been on my mind for a while. It's so well written (and well narrated by Jon Lindstrom). I highly recommend it too!
- Watching: Yuna Yang Fashion Show - I've been watching my snaps/saved Instagram stories of the Yuna Yang fashion show. I still can't quite believe I was invited to be a part of one of the biggest fashion events in the world! While I only went to the one show, I am so glad I went at all. I hope to participate again either in September or next year!
- Wearing: Anthropologie Byron Lars Carissima sheath - I wore this dress to Fashion Week and I am in love with it still! So flattering and pretty!
- Drinking: Biergarten Haus - Brian and I stopped by a biergarten this weekend because the weather was so nice! 70 degrees Fahrenheit!! I love this place for their authentic Bavarian cuisine and excellent selection of beer (and I'm usually not a big beer drinker!) If you're ever in DC, this place is a must try!
Thanks for reading!