- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color: I have never found a lip color that stays on for more than 2+ hours, especially when I'm eating or drinking coffee (which, in my case, is way too often). I always carry whatever lip product I put on in the morning with me for reapplication. I may do a makeup tutorial on my NYFW look at some point if anyone would want to see that, but I went for a full coverage, strobed look witl nude lips. This matte lip color by Maybelline has been gorgeous! I have the color "Nude Flush" but I could see myself getting all of the other colors in this line.
- L'Occitane Almond Hand Lotion: I never go anywhere without hand lotion (especially in the winter) and this one by L'Occitane is my favorite! I LOVE the scent and it's just so hydrating without that feeling greasy.
- iPhone charger: I have an iPhone 6s and since the new updates were installed, my phone's been dying on me after only a few hours! I try to keep a phone charger ready at all times now.
- Canon Rebel T5: I actually kept one lens in my bag (the 18-55mm kit lens) while Brian ket the body and the 50mm lens on his person for photo opportunities. Perks of having an Instagram boyfriend :)
- Water bottle: I have been trying to drink more water to make up for my coffee consumption so I try and keep a water bottle handy.
- Smith's Rosebud Salve: As with my hands, my lips get really chapped and dry in the winter. I've been using this specific brand of lip balm for years and it's my favorite!
- Business cards from MOO: I recently made business cards for my blog with the help of my bestie Jen! She designed a log for the business cards and I'm so incredibly happy with them! The back is a pretty blush pink marble and the front has my social media contact info. I handed a few of these out an during the show!
Thanks for reading!