I struggle to come up with a generic gift guide for Valentine's Day - I feel like I'm pretty decent at getting gifts for people in my life but I also think the people in my life are really unique and I like getting them things that highlight their uniqueness. That said, I always scour the web for posts like this and if I can help some of you guys with your last minute gifts, I'm happy to do so. Here are some things I considered or actually got for my friends and Brian:
For your Valentine (him):
- iPhone camera lens: Brian recently got an iPhone 7 (jealous) and as he likes working on his photography, I figured this would be a nice way to help him on his hobby.
- Carry-On Cocktail kit: For jet-setting boyfriends like Brian, this would be a great gift! It has all the ingredients you need to make yourself a cocktail on a flight...except the actual alcohol which you usually can get on those longer flights. I honestly want one for myself too!
- Comfy pajamas: This was something Brian actually said he wanted at some point - a nice pair of pajamas. Who wouldn't want to snuggle with a guy wearing those? :)
For your Galentine (her):
- Friendship necklace: My best friend Jen got me a friendship necklace for my birthday a while back and I LOVED it! The best thing about this gift is that it's half your gift as well because you can obviously keep half!
- Tea mug: I saw this before and I always thought that this could also be a fun DIY project - you can decorate the mug! It'd be perfect for the tea-drinking gal pal in your life!
- Home spa kit: This would require some creativity - you can create a care package with all things your bestie can use for a home spa day! I would put some nail polish, candles, cute loofahs, a little exfoliator, moisturizer samples, etc.
What are some of your gift ideas?