We have a conference we're organizing at work this week so I haven't been able to post much lately. This is not how I wanted March to start, but here we are.
I did want to get this particular post up - I really like writing bucket lists for myself every month. It's a great way (at least for me), to keep track of the big picture things and make sure I'm leaving enough time in my life to get these things done.
- Attend the National Cherry Blossom Festival: I love the cherry blossom festival! Besides the pollen, I love it for the food, the pretty flowers, and the gorgeous sun! I can't wait to go again!
- See a play at the Shakespeare Theatre: We're scheduled to see at least two plays this month and I am so excited! We didn't have any plays at all scheduled last month so I'm way overdue.
- Do a wardrobe detox: Spring is for cleaning so I plan on doing just that - especially for my closet! I'm planning on moving soon and I'll have a smaller closet so I figure it's better to get it done now rather than have to deal with it later
- Read at least 3 books: My reading time has been non-existent as of late because I've been so busy at work it makes me tired when I get home. Since I'll be less busy next month, I figure it's a much better time to try and squeeze in a few books to read!
- Spring clean my electronics: Along with a wardrobe detox, I think I should do an electronics detox - delete all unnecessary emails, get rid of photos I don't need, and move the pertinent thing over to my external hard drive!
What are some things on your bucket list this month?