Good riddance, winter - Spring is officially here! I have been so done with the cold, the snow, and the dry air that come with it. Even my outfit choices get difficult when the weather won't cooperate for blogging purposes. Let's hear it for Spring!!
To send off winter properly, I have collected a list of things that I really did enjoy this past season. I featured a lot of these items either in outfit posts or on social media so they shouldn't come as a surprise but I think this would be a good time to reflect on what I used so that going forth, I can keep this post in mind when I don't know what to wear, what to repurchase, etc.
- Sperry Duck Boots: I wore the crap out of these boots this winter! We didn't get hit with a ton of snow (fortunately) here in DC but I would wear these duck boots when it was below freezing (even when there wasn't snow) because they're so warm!
- Sole Society Daphne Booties: I wanted to get a pair of leather high-heeled booties for years but I could never find the perfect pair...until now. Sole Society makes the best shoes ever and these boots were so comfy and chic! They really elevated my winter style!
- Zara Down Parka: I got this coat right before the great Winter Storm Jonas of 2015 and it's served me quite well! I didn't feature it as much on the blog this year but trust me, this coat got a lot of wears this winter!
- Etude House Precious Mineral Blooming Fit BB Cream: I did a review of this BB cream a while back but I honestly really like it and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a more full coverage BB cream!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Creamy Beige': If I had to only wear one eyeshadow, it would be this one! I seriously love how it gives my eyes depth but in a subtle way. It also lasts forever!
- Murad Essence: I was planning on doing a full review of this but life got in the way. If you've been reading my blog for a while though, you would know that I have nothing but good things to say about this essence (except maybe the price point). That said, it's worth every penny and was seriously a skin life saver this winter!
Books, Movies, and Shows
- The Bachelor: Gah, this was on almost every Currently post this winter! I've been obsessed with this show (also, I'm super excited about Rachel's season of The Bachelorette!)
- Yuna Yang Fashion Show: I was incredibly fortunate to be invited to see a fashion show this season in New York! I've never been to a real fashion show before so
- Graveyard Book: Another hit by Neil Gaiman! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book - it's both delightfully creepy and fun to read.
- New York Fashion Week: Like I mentioned earlier, I was so excited to go to NYFW for the first time! Hopefully, I'll get to come back sometime.
- One Year Anniversary with Brian: If you told me that the goofy guy I met at a friend's birthday party would go out with me for this long, I would have thought you were crazy. And yet, here we are! I'm so excited to have such a great person in my life and I hope I'll get many more years too!
- Four Year Blogiversary: Ditto my blog - four years already? Thanks so much for all the support!
Thanks for reading!