Whoo what a month March ended up being! From two plays at the Shakespeare Theatre to nights at the National Gallery of Art, I ended up having a lot of social engagements. April is already shaping up to be a busy month as well! I've already had a blogging event I went to yesterday (I'll have a post up on that soon), and a few others lined up as well.
Here are a few other items on my bucket list for the month:
- Go to the Sakura Matsuri festival: I absolutely love going to the Japanese cherry blossom festival every year! All of the yummy foods, knick knacks, and the gorgeous flowers!
- Move house: I'm moving to a new place at the end of this month! I'm not going too far from my current place (just about an extra 10 minute walk), but it's a new neighborhood and a new part of DC I've never lived in. I'm excited and nervous and I really can't wait to make lots of new memories at my new apartment!
- Pick a new spring scent: I haven't really experimented with perfumes all too much but I'm starting to feel that I've outgrown my Marc Jacobs 'Oh Lola!' scent. I sampled a few fragrances at Sephora this past weekend (I also helped Brian pick out a new cologne hehe). I am quite partial to fresh and slightly citrus-y scents (musky scents just aren't "me"), and I really liked Versace Yellow Diamond and I may just pull the trigger and get it this month.
- Shop at the farmer's market: I LOVE farmer's markets and Spring to me always is marked by the return of farmer's markets in the city! Yay for fresh produce!
- Celebrate Easter: Of course, my April won't be complete until I have an Easter meal with my family. I'm really excited because Brian is coming with me this year!
What's on your April bucket list?